There are a few differences - the notes pages are a little different and some pages are colored slightly different (still the same color palettes but the colors are used in different ways). We do that to help make the planners a little more interesting so that they are not EXACTLY the same!
The biggest difference, though, is the weekly layout. The Classic is set up vertically, so it works great for you if you like to make lists or if you like to look at your day vertically. The Flex is set up horizontally, so it's perfect for people with more flexible days.
You can see that both the planners are very flexible - in our product listings we've showed 4 different ways you can set up each of these planners. We've also created a download so you can try out the writing space. Just click here to download the page.
Both the Classic & Flex planners include:
- Hard Cover with Elastic Band
- Lay Flat Binding
- Clear Ruler/Page Marker
- 2 Page Monthly Calendar Spreads
- 2 Page Weekly Spreads with Notes Section
- Yearly and Monthly Goal Setting Sections
- 3 Pages of Notes Each Month
- 11 Pages of Notes in the 'Notes Section in the Back
- Extra Planning Pages: Travel Planning, Good Books/Movies to Watch, Gift List
- Accordion Pocket
- Colorful Mylar Coated Tabs
- Double Sided Pocket Folder
- Priority Sections for Each Day
- Different Color Schemes Each Month